Monday, January 7, 2008

Please Click

I am a firm believer in adopting pets rather than buying them.

Both rabbits and all three dogs were rescues. All the dogs were pound puppies, and two were at the ends of their stays, on death row.

Yes, they have quirks. Penny is my wild child. Harry has separation issues. Will can't hit the litter box if the level of litter isn't exactly right. But don't we all have some issues?

If you are not able to rescue animals into your home, consider clicking on the link below and choosing the "Click Here to Give-It's Free" button. I have put this in my favorites, and when I have a minute (or even part of one), I hop onto the site.

It seems a small thing to do and will have such a big impact.







Penny says thanks.





http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

No comments: